STINT DATES & COUNTRIES
2017 Stint Timeline
- Application Due Date: 2/16/2018 Friday
- Application Fee: $100
- Interview –You will receive an email or a call within 2 weeks for an interview after you submit a complete application including a fee.
- There is mandatory 4 week training every Saturday in March (9am-5pm)
- When there is a valid conflict of schedule, we may arrange a make up session for you. This will be determined case by case.
- Support Raising
- You are required to raise amount needed for your Stint year before your departure. You will receive training and coaching to help you raise the support.
- If you want to know more why we raising support for Stint, you can read Cru policy at this link.
- Stint Briefing Conference – you will need to attend Stint briefing conference in August before your departure. The conference is held in Chicago with all the Stinters being sent by Cru.
- Send Off Service – Your sending city will arrange a send off service for you
- Departure – Depending on your receiving country, you will depart at the end of August or sometime in September.
- Return Date from Stint – Your return date will be end of July.
Timeline by Month
|Month||What You Need to Do|
|February 2017||Application Due 2/16/18|
|March 2017||Training: Every Saturday 9-5|
|April 2017- Aug. 2017||Raise Support|
|August 2017||Chicago Briefing Conference Send Off Service Departure|
|July 2018||Return to the States – end of July|